Anna Blessinger is seven, and has been inventing stories since she could hold a crayon. She loves to write and design, and her parents have devoted a room to her creative energy, in which she cuts and pastes and tapes and writes. She also loves to share the process of story creation, sometimes bringing stories she has drawn to her daddy to create stories together. Anna lives in South Dakota with her family.
- Love words! Support your literary community this #GivingTuesday by subscribing, reading and donating to your fav publications! 6 days ago
- New SmokeLong Weekly, "Masters of Matchsticks" by Craig Buchner, chosen by senior editor Tara Laskowski. smokelong.com/flash/craigbuc… 1 week ago
- RT @alacarteblanche: Thanks! @flashfictionblg: Shout out to @alacarteblanche @SmokeLong @DriftlessRev for publishing some of my favorite #f… 1 week ago
- New SmokeLong Weekly, "Śūnyatā" by Allison Williams, chosen by guest editor Michael Landweber. smokelong.com/flash/allisonw… 2 weeks ago
- From the quarterly, "God Finds All Pirates" by Maxim Loskutoff.. #flashfiction smokelong.com/flash/maximlos… 2 weeks ago