>Everything from Issue Seven should not be changed over to the new format. It’s likely that we’ll still change some of the art here and there, but the basics are now in place. If anyone finds anything that appears out of whack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RT @SundressPub: Send your stories to @SmokeLong and @karenkawrites this week! smokelong.com/editors-choice… 5 hours ago
- Guest reader & awesome person @karenkawrites will be giving away a $25 e-gift card to Powell’s Bookstore to the wri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- It's Editor's Choice Week! Interviews editor @karenkawrites will be reading submissions this week. smokelong.com/editors-choice… 1 day ago
- "He hasn’t thought this thing through. Two plots—his and hers—even though he’s like a scared girl in the dark. It’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- "We watch The Bachelor and then my husband buries me in the backyard." This week's story is "Aftershave and Soil"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago