>Everything from Issue Seven should not be changed over to the new format. It’s likely that we’ll still change some of the art here and there, but the basics are now in place. If anyone finds anything that appears out of whack, please email email@example.com.
- RT @Christopher_All: Call for flash fiction in Kiswahili! smokelong.submittable.com/submit/82487/g… #swahili #kiswahili 14 hours ago
- Last chance to send Allison your work! smokelong.com/editors-choice… 19 hours ago
- RT @beanglish: This next issue of @SmokeLong has a lot of stories either about sex or about magical creatures. The cover art is going to be… 2 days ago
- #fridayreads "Manatees" by William Todd Seabrook smokelong.com/manatees/ 2 days ago
- RT @Christopher_All: Kiswahili writers, subs close in just a few weeks. Send your 600-word flash to @SmokeLong ! smokelong.submittable.com/submit/82487/g… 3 days ago