>At long last, the re-formatting of all of SmokeLong’s old pages is complete and our new look is live to the general public. We hope you’ll like the new look and find it easy to navigate, in addition to taking advantage of Marty D. Ison’s incredible artwork to present a site that looks as good as it reads. It’s been a long time coming. With Kathy Fish overseeing submissions, Randall Brown taking charge of interviews and additional features, Marty continuing to provide beautiful art, and some of the world’s best writers of short, short fiction providing great reading, we were long overdue to present all of their work in the manner it deserved. Hopefully, with the new design, we’ve come close to this goal. Thanks for continuing to support SmokeLong. We look forward to continuing to bring you the best flash fiction found on the web.
- Happy @nationalflashfd! Here's a list of @GayDegani's top 10 car flashes. #NFFD smokelong.com/flash-fiction-… 7 hours ago
- We couldn't be happier to have @jacqueboucher's first piece of published fiction in our new issue. Check it out! smokelong.com/273-days-befor… 1 day ago
- SLQ editor @Christopher_All's story "When Susan Died the First Time" will also join the @nationalflashfd FlashFlood. #nationalflashfd 1 day ago
- Look for SLQ contributors @AEWeisgerber's "Summer Baby" & @GayDegani's "Complicit" during the @nationalflashfd FlashFlood. #nationalflashfd 1 day ago
- .@jacqueboucher has a heck of a story with an untweetable title in SLQ Issue 56. smokelong.com/273-days-befor… 1 day ago