>At long last, the re-formatting of all of SmokeLong’s old pages is complete and our new look is live to the general public. We hope you’ll like the new look and find it easy to navigate, in addition to taking advantage of Marty D. Ison’s incredible artwork to present a site that looks as good as it reads. It’s been a long time coming. With Kathy Fish overseeing submissions, Randall Brown taking charge of interviews and additional features, Marty continuing to provide beautiful art, and some of the world’s best writers of short, short fiction providing great reading, we were long overdue to present all of their work in the manner it deserved. Hopefully, with the new design, we’ve come close to this goal. Thanks for continuing to support SmokeLong. We look forward to continuing to bring you the best flash fiction found on the web.
- RT @splitlipthemag: Oh hey! @splitlippress author @Kristen_Arnett is guest-editing @SmokeLong this week. Send her your stuff! 👇 https://t.c… 1 day ago
- @cbenson67 @Kristen_Arnett That's correct! The guest reader reads all subs sent their week. 1 day ago
- "I really like work that asks me to view place as a character." @Kristen_Arnett is guest reading this week!! smokelong.com/place-as-a-cha… 2 days ago
- RT @beanglish: You have 2 wks to submit to @SmokeLong 's Kathy Fish Fellowship. $500 + publication. And we're funny! #flashfiction https://… 2 days ago
- RT @TSSPublishing: NEW: an interview with Christopher Allen, writer and editor at SmokeLong Quarterly: theshortstory.co.uk/flash-fiction-… #writing #fl… 2 days ago