>Man, I LOVE this issue. Working with Joe Young has been amazing. And Marty Ison’s cover this time just blows me away. I couldn’t stop staring at it the first couple days it was in my hands. And the writing! Whoosh! Amazing. Stories by by Anne Marie Jackson, Bruce Holland Rogers, Nathan Leslie, Edgar Omar Avilés (translated by Toshiya A. Kamei), Jeff Landon, Cally Taylor, Joshua Hampel, Otis Brown, Kuzhali Manickavel, William Reese Hamilton, Laura Stallard Petza, Patti Jazanoski, Nance Knauer, Astrid Schott, Antonios Maltezos, Tom Saunders, Robert Bradley, Alan Girling, Bob Arter, and Suzanne Lafetra. Click the pic. You’ll be glad you did.
- "Bar rules say the toe only needs to touch your lips, but I take the whole wretched thing in my mouth." smokelong.com/sour-toe/ 10 hours ago
- First up, @tinoprinzi shares a list of his fav funny flashes. smokelong.com/flash-fiction-… 16 hours ago
- June 24 is @nationalflashfd & to celebrate, we'll be sharing a series of flash fiction top 10 lists from some guest flash writers. 16 hours ago
- After you read "Sour Toe," read about the real sourtoe that was just stolen! adn.com/alaska-news/cr… 19 hours ago
- A separated couple & a dead toe cocktail. What more could you want in a story? Read "Sour Toe" by Justin Herrmann. smokelong.com/sour-toe/ 19 hours ago