>Kathy Fish is very dear to us here at SmokeLong. Though no longer on staff, Kathy’s legacy lives on through the annual Kathy Fish Fellowship Award. It was my pleasure to interview her about her chapbook Laughter, Applause, Laughter, Music, Applause, forthcoming from Rose Metal Press in January. Kathy’s manuscript was a finalist in Rose Metal’s first annual short-short chapbook competition, judged by Ron Carlson. Read the entire interview here.
- RT @splitlipthemag: Oh hey! @splitlippress author @Kristen_Arnett is guest-editing @SmokeLong this week. Send her your stuff! 👇 https://t.c… 1 day ago
- @cbenson67 @Kristen_Arnett That's correct! The guest reader reads all subs sent their week. 1 day ago
- "I really like work that asks me to view place as a character." @Kristen_Arnett is guest reading this week!! smokelong.com/place-as-a-cha… 2 days ago
- RT @beanglish: You have 2 wks to submit to @SmokeLong 's Kathy Fish Fellowship. $500 + publication. And we're funny! #flashfiction https://… 2 days ago
- RT @TSSPublishing: NEW: an interview with Christopher Allen, writer and editor at SmokeLong Quarterly: theshortstory.co.uk/flash-fiction-… #writing #fl… 2 days ago