>Sarah Salway and Lynne Rees are up to something interesting. Every day, they post a 300-word message from a book published in the UK in 2006. Visitors are encouraged to post their own 300-word responses in the comments within the next day. Sarah’s and Lynne’s favorite responses will be published in an accompanying booklet to be sold for charity. Definitely worth checking out: Your Messages.
- RT @JulesJustWrite: I'm trying to read a flash a day and this one @SmokeLong is blowing my brains out smokelong.com/aftershave-and… 15 hours ago
- RT @SundressPub: Send your stories to @SmokeLong and @karenkawrites this week! smokelong.com/editors-choice… 1 day ago
- Guest reader & awesome person @karenkawrites will be giving away a $25 e-gift card to Powell’s Bookstore to the wri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- It's Editor's Choice Week! Interviews editor @karenkawrites will be reading submissions this week. smokelong.com/editors-choice… 2 days ago
- "He hasn’t thought this thing through. Two plots—his and hers—even though he’s like a scared girl in the dark. It’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago