>The 20th Annual Independent and Small Press Book Fair takes place on Saturday, December 1st and Sunday, December 2nd, at the New York Center for Independent Publishing (an educational program of The General Society of Mechanics and Tradesmen), at 20 West 44th Street in New York City. With over 100 cutting-edge presses from the U.S. and abroad, exhibiting some of the most innovative books in contemporary literature, the Book Fair is classified amongst the most notable independent publishing events of the year. Admission to the Fair is FREE and open to the public, although a suggested donation of $1 is encouraged. More info here and here.
- “It’s a shame we don’t get to choose who we save” smokelong.com/pastor-bobs-pi… 12 hours ago
- RT @Kristen_Arnett: hey guess what i am guest editing for @SmokeLong this week - send me yr goodly works smokelong.com/place-as-a-cha… 18 hours ago
- New story alert! "Pastor Bob's Picnic" by Lee Reilly. smokelong.com/pastor-bobs-pi… 21 hours ago
- Call for submissions for @KikwetuJournal, edited by SLQ contiburtor Michael Don & guest editor John Obwavo. kikwetujournal.com/submissions.ht… 1 day ago
- RT @BestSmFictions: Writing: 'a craft you hone throughout your life as long as you remain open to learning." @ChaunaCraig at @SmokeLong. ht… 4 days ago