>The 20th Annual Independent and Small Press Book Fair takes place on Saturday, December 1st and Sunday, December 2nd, at the New York Center for Independent Publishing (an educational program of The General Society of Mechanics and Tradesmen), at 20 West 44th Street in New York City. With over 100 cutting-edge presses from the U.S. and abroad, exhibiting some of the most innovative books in contemporary literature, the Book Fair is classified amongst the most notable independent publishing events of the year. Admission to the Fair is FREE and open to the public, although a suggested donation of $1 is encouraged. More info here and here.
- New "Fridge Flash" from Oliver Jones, age 7. This'll pretty much make your day. smokelong.com/fridge-flash-w… 5 hours ago
- RT @ToddKaneko: I am guest reader for @SmokeLong this week. Send me your flash fictions, please! #submit smokelong.submittable.com/Submit 1 day ago
- @ToddKaneko "I’d like to see a story that is going to help me discover something I didn’t know I was interested in." @ToddKaneko 1 day ago
- We're so excited to have @ToddKaneko as our guest reader this week! smokelong.com/sleight-of-han… 1 day ago
- RT @kathyfish: Oh man, this story. "Round summer silence, just the crackle of dried grass and the crickets all hidden and true. The dog so… 2 days ago