>The 20th Annual Independent and Small Press Book Fair takes place on Saturday, December 1st and Sunday, December 2nd, at the New York Center for Independent Publishing (an educational program of The General Society of Mechanics and Tradesmen), at 20 West 44th Street in New York City. With over 100 cutting-edge presses from the U.S. and abroad, exhibiting some of the most innovative books in contemporary literature, the Book Fair is classified amongst the most notable independent publishing events of the year. Admission to the Fair is FREE and open to the public, although a suggested donation of $1 is encouraged. More info here and here.
- @MrBearStumpy @LeonoraDesar Thank you for sharing, Mr. Bear! 7 hours ago
- RT @MrBearStumpy: "he looks at me like I am Natalie, like I am Natalie Wood, drowned in love" @LeonoraDesar @SmokeLong https://t.co/YQhk7Nf… 7 hours ago
- RT @MrBearStumpy: "It’s always my turn to be buried." @LeonoraDesar @SmokeLong smokelong.com/aftershave-and… 7 hours ago
- RT @JulesJustWrite: I'm trying to read a flash a day and this one @SmokeLong is blowing my brains out smokelong.com/aftershave-and… 3 days ago
- RT @SundressPub: Send your stories to @SmokeLong and @karenkawrites this week! smokelong.com/editors-choice… 4 days ago