>The 20th Annual Independent and Small Press Book Fair takes place on Saturday, December 1st and Sunday, December 2nd, at the New York Center for Independent Publishing (an educational program of The General Society of Mechanics and Tradesmen), at 20 West 44th Street in New York City. With over 100 cutting-edge presses from the U.S. and abroad, exhibiting some of the most innovative books in contemporary literature, the Book Fair is classified amongst the most notable independent publishing events of the year. Admission to the Fair is FREE and open to the public, although a suggested donation of $1 is encouraged. More info here and here.
- Happy @nationalflashfd! Here's a list of @GayDegani's top 10 car flashes. #NFFD smokelong.com/flash-fiction-… 6 hours ago
- We couldn't be happier to have @jacqueboucher's first piece of published fiction in our new issue. Check it out! smokelong.com/273-days-befor… 1 day ago
- SLQ editor @Christopher_All's story "When Susan Died the First Time" will also join the @nationalflashfd FlashFlood. #nationalflashfd 1 day ago
- Look for SLQ contributors @AEWeisgerber's "Summer Baby" & @GayDegani's "Complicit" during the @nationalflashfd FlashFlood. #nationalflashfd 1 day ago
- .@jacqueboucher has a heck of a story with an untweetable title in SLQ Issue 56. smokelong.com/273-days-befor… 1 day ago