>Tip of the hat (and no wag of the finger) to high school classmate Jessica for pointing out a great way folks can help folks in New Orleans this holiday season. As you might expect, a lot of libraries were wiped out in Katrina. Singleton Elementary School has been clever enough to set up a wish list on Amazon to start to re-stock the school library. What a great idea! So make with the clicky clicky, won’t you? And if you have the means to spread the word, what are you waiting for? Blog it!
- "Bar rules say the toe only needs to touch your lips, but I take the whole wretched thing in my mouth." smokelong.com/sour-toe/ 9 hours ago
- First up, @tinoprinzi shares a list of his fav funny flashes. smokelong.com/flash-fiction-… 16 hours ago
- June 24 is @nationalflashfd & to celebrate, we'll be sharing a series of flash fiction top 10 lists from some guest flash writers. 16 hours ago
- After you read "Sour Toe," read about the real sourtoe that was just stolen! adn.com/alaska-news/cr… 19 hours ago
- A separated couple & a dead toe cocktail. What more could you want in a story? Read "Sour Toe" by Justin Herrmann. smokelong.com/sour-toe/ 19 hours ago