>It’s easy to forget to let folks know about the great flash fiction that’s being published regularly at Night Train, under the label “Firebox Fiction.” They don’t post it all in one issue that comes out monthly or quarterly. Rather, they post a new flash almost every week. Yesterday, a new piece by Scott Doyle was posted. In March, flashes by Merle Drown, Michael Jauchen, Antonios Maltezos, and Michael P. McManus were published, along with an interview with Jai Clare, AND their full issue 8.1. If you’ve not yet read Night Train, I strongly urge you to go check it out. Rusty Barnes, Alicia Gifford, Cami Park, and company put out an amazing publication chock-full of great writing.
- RT @Christopher_All: Call for flash fiction in Kiswahili! smokelong.submittable.com/submit/82487/g… #swahili #kiswahili 14 hours ago
- Last chance to send Allison your work! smokelong.com/editors-choice… 19 hours ago
- RT @beanglish: This next issue of @SmokeLong has a lot of stories either about sex or about magical creatures. The cover art is going to be… 2 days ago
- #fridayreads "Manatees" by William Todd Seabrook smokelong.com/manatees/ 2 days ago
- RT @Christopher_All: Kiswahili writers, subs close in just a few weeks. Send your 600-word flash to @SmokeLong ! smokelong.submittable.com/submit/82487/g… 3 days ago