>It’s easy to forget to let folks know about the great flash fiction that’s being published regularly at Night Train, under the label “Firebox Fiction.” They don’t post it all in one issue that comes out monthly or quarterly. Rather, they post a new flash almost every week. Yesterday, a new piece by Scott Doyle was posted. In March, flashes by Merle Drown, Michael Jauchen, Antonios Maltezos, and Michael P. McManus were published, along with an interview with Jai Clare, AND their full issue 8.1. If you’ve not yet read Night Train, I strongly urge you to go check it out. Rusty Barnes, Alicia Gifford, Cami Park, and company put out an amazing publication chock-full of great writing.
- RT @JulesJustWrite: I'm trying to read a flash a day and this one @SmokeLong is blowing my brains out smokelong.com/aftershave-and… 1 hour ago
- RT @SundressPub: Send your stories to @SmokeLong and @karenkawrites this week! smokelong.com/editors-choice… 1 day ago
- Guest reader & awesome person @karenkawrites will be giving away a $25 e-gift card to Powell’s Bookstore to the wri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- It's Editor's Choice Week! Interviews editor @karenkawrites will be reading submissions this week. smokelong.com/editors-choice… 2 days ago
- "He hasn’t thought this thing through. Two plots—his and hers—even though he’s like a scared girl in the dark. It’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago