>It’s easy to forget to let folks know about the great flash fiction that’s being published regularly at Night Train, under the label “Firebox Fiction.” They don’t post it all in one issue that comes out monthly or quarterly. Rather, they post a new flash almost every week. Yesterday, a new piece by Scott Doyle was posted. In March, flashes by Merle Drown, Michael Jauchen, Antonios Maltezos, and Michael P. McManus were published, along with an interview with Jai Clare, AND their full issue 8.1. If you’ve not yet read Night Train, I strongly urge you to go check it out. Rusty Barnes, Alicia Gifford, Cami Park, and company put out an amazing publication chock-full of great writing.
- Hey! Mel Bosworth is guest reading this week! smokelong.com/set-the-top-of… 9 hours ago
- This week's story is "After the Third Notice, the City Shuts Off Our Power" by Wynne Hungerford. smokelong.com/after-the-thir… 13 hours ago
- RT @The_Rumpus: This week, a story at @SmokeLong instructs us on how to become a new person. bit.ly/2r4diic 3 days ago
- RT @Christopher_All: Just days until @SmokeLong opens subs in Swahili! Know writers of short fiction in Swahili, please share. RT please! h… 4 days ago
- RT @kendraffe: A stunning, surreal, meditative beauty -- I loved this. twitter.com/SmokeLong/stat… 5 days ago