>It’s easy to forget to let folks know about the great flash fiction that’s being published regularly at Night Train, under the label “Firebox Fiction.” They don’t post it all in one issue that comes out monthly or quarterly. Rather, they post a new flash almost every week. Yesterday, a new piece by Scott Doyle was posted. In March, flashes by Merle Drown, Michael Jauchen, Antonios Maltezos, and Michael P. McManus were published, along with an interview with Jai Clare, AND their full issue 8.1. If you’ve not yet read Night Train, I strongly urge you to go check it out. Rusty Barnes, Alicia Gifford, Cami Park, and company put out an amazing publication chock-full of great writing.
- “It’s a shame we don’t get to choose who we save” smokelong.com/pastor-bobs-pi… 12 hours ago
- RT @Kristen_Arnett: hey guess what i am guest editing for @SmokeLong this week - send me yr goodly works smokelong.com/place-as-a-cha… 18 hours ago
- New story alert! "Pastor Bob's Picnic" by Lee Reilly. smokelong.com/pastor-bobs-pi… 21 hours ago
- Call for submissions for @KikwetuJournal, edited by SLQ contiburtor Michael Don & guest editor John Obwavo. kikwetujournal.com/submissions.ht… 1 day ago
- RT @BestSmFictions: Writing: 'a craft you hone throughout your life as long as you remain open to learning." @ChaunaCraig at @SmokeLong. ht… 4 days ago