>Join SLQ as we chat with flash writer, reader, teacher, and editor Chad Simpson about all his insights into [very] short fiction after serving as the Selecting Editor for the wigleaf top 50, introducing contemporary flash fiction into his college classes (gasp!), and just being an all-around flash kind of guy. It’s time for Smoking with…Chad Simpson.
- RT @Christopher_All: Call for flash fiction in Kiswahili! smokelong.submittable.com/submit/82487/g… #swahili #kiswahili 14 hours ago
- Last chance to send Allison your work! smokelong.com/editors-choice… 19 hours ago
- RT @beanglish: This next issue of @SmokeLong has a lot of stories either about sex or about magical creatures. The cover art is going to be… 2 days ago
- #fridayreads "Manatees" by William Todd Seabrook smokelong.com/manatees/ 2 days ago
- RT @Christopher_All: Kiswahili writers, subs close in just a few weeks. Send your 600-word flash to @SmokeLong ! smokelong.submittable.com/submit/82487/g… 3 days ago