>October’s Top Ten was absolutely dominated by content from the new issue. Almond and Bell were the only repeats from last month. And, if we look beyond the top ten, the next eight in page views were all from the October issue as well. Talk about a strong issue.
1. (NR) Two Minute Silence by Sarah Hilary (10/2/08)
2. (3) Pornography by Steve Almond (6/15/05)
3. (1) The Folk Singer Dreams of Time Machines by Matt Bell (6/15/08)
4. (NR) Innocence, Briefly by Jenny Arnold (10/2/08)
5. (NR) How Anything Got Done by Paul Elwork (10/2/08)
6. (NR) Asian Girl by W.P. Kinsella (10/2/08)
7. (NR) Tapioca O’s by Natalie DeClerck (10/2/08)
8. (NR) Tenderoni by Kathy Fish (10/2/08)
9. (NR) Breathing Oysters by Stefanie Freele (10/2/08)
10. (NR) Campfire by Donna D. Vitucci (10/2/08)
Total page views for the month was… get this… 111,740! I’ll be interested to see if the page views stay over 100,000 in months without a new issue going live. Here’s hoping.