>The print run on this is very short (75 copies), so it may already be too late to plug it, but… Mike Young’s Magic Helicopter Press has released its first chapbook, Less Shiny by Mary Miller. Among the stories in the collection is A Blind Dog Named Killer and a Colony of Bees, first published here. Great reviews out there from Emerging Writers Network, Colin Bassett, and Matt Bell. Check it out, and buy a copy (if you still can).
- RT @JulesJustWrite: I'm trying to read a flash a day and this one @SmokeLong is blowing my brains out smokelong.com/aftershave-and… 1 hour ago
- RT @SundressPub: Send your stories to @SmokeLong and @karenkawrites this week! smokelong.com/editors-choice… 1 day ago
- Guest reader & awesome person @karenkawrites will be giving away a $25 e-gift card to Powell’s Bookstore to the wri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- It's Editor's Choice Week! Interviews editor @karenkawrites will be reading submissions this week. smokelong.com/editors-choice… 2 days ago
- "He hasn’t thought this thing through. Two plots—his and hers—even though he’s like a scared girl in the dark. It’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago