>The print run on this is very short (75 copies), so it may already be too late to plug it, but… Mike Young’s Magic Helicopter Press has released its first chapbook, Less Shiny by Mary Miller. Among the stories in the collection is A Blind Dog Named Killer and a Colony of Bees, first published here. Great reviews out there from Emerging Writers Network, Colin Bassett, and Matt Bell. Check it out, and buy a copy (if you still can).
- Hey! Mel Bosworth is guest reading this week! smokelong.com/set-the-top-of… 9 hours ago
- This week's story is "After the Third Notice, the City Shuts Off Our Power" by Wynne Hungerford. smokelong.com/after-the-thir… 13 hours ago
- RT @The_Rumpus: This week, a story at @SmokeLong instructs us on how to become a new person. bit.ly/2r4diic 3 days ago
- RT @Christopher_All: Just days until @SmokeLong opens subs in Swahili! Know writers of short fiction in Swahili, please share. RT please! h… 4 days ago
- RT @kendraffe: A stunning, surreal, meditative beauty -- I loved this. twitter.com/SmokeLong/stat… 5 days ago