Anna Blessinger is seven, and has been inventing stories since she could hold a crayon. She loves to write and design, and her parents have devoted a room to her creative energy, in which she cuts and pastes and tapes and writes. She also loves to share the process of story creation, sometimes bringing stories she has drawn to her daddy to create stories together. Anna lives in South Dakota with her family.
- We couldn't be happier to have @jacqueboucher's first piece of published fiction in our new issue. Check it out! smokelong.com/273-days-befor… 14 hours ago
- SLQ editor @Christopher_All's story "When Susan Died the First Time" will also join the @nationalflashfd FlashFlood. #nationalflashfd 17 hours ago
- Look for SLQ contributors @AEWeisgerber's "Summer Baby" & @GayDegani's "Complicit" during the @nationalflashfd FlashFlood. #nationalflashfd 17 hours ago
- .@jacqueboucher has a heck of a story with an untweetable title in SLQ Issue 56. smokelong.com/273-days-befor… 21 hours ago
- "Bar rules say the toe only needs to touch your lips, but I take the whole wretched thing in my mouth." smokelong.com/sour-toe/ 1 day ago