Anna Blessinger is seven, and has been inventing stories since she could hold a crayon. She loves to write and design, and her parents have devoted a room to her creative energy, in which she cuts and pastes and tapes and writes. She also loves to share the process of story creation, sometimes bringing stories she has drawn to her daddy to create stories together. Anna lives in South Dakota with her family.
- @MrBearStumpy @LeonoraDesar Thank you for sharing, Mr. Bear! 7 hours ago
- RT @MrBearStumpy: "he looks at me like I am Natalie, like I am Natalie Wood, drowned in love" @LeonoraDesar @SmokeLong https://t.co/YQhk7Nf… 7 hours ago
- RT @MrBearStumpy: "It’s always my turn to be buried." @LeonoraDesar @SmokeLong smokelong.com/aftershave-and… 7 hours ago
- RT @JulesJustWrite: I'm trying to read a flash a day and this one @SmokeLong is blowing my brains out smokelong.com/aftershave-and… 3 days ago
- RT @SundressPub: Send your stories to @SmokeLong and @karenkawrites this week! smokelong.com/editors-choice… 4 days ago