Anna Blessinger is seven, and has been inventing stories since she could hold a crayon. She loves to write and design, and her parents have devoted a room to her creative energy, in which she cuts and pastes and tapes and writes. She also loves to share the process of story creation, sometimes bringing stories she has drawn to her daddy to create stories together. Anna lives in South Dakota with her family.
- RT @kwelijournal: Our annual festival has been reimagined as a 10 week virtual festival to mark our 10 year anniversary. EDWIDGE DANTICAT &… 1 day ago
- RT @TNBBC: Loving this review of Tara Lynn Masih and James Claffey's THE BITTER KIND (Oct 2) in @SmokeLong : "Masih and Claffey have given… 1 day ago
- @SarahMJasat @reflexfiction https://t.co/w1mFMfnRHd 1 day ago
- RT @mspicone: What a stunning story in SmokeLong and an equally awesome interview about the writing process, reading outside the canon, & f… 3 days ago
- RT @doeklitmag: Fate Of The Departed Fiction by Dina Asabea Williams: doeklitmag.com/fate-of-the-de… https://t.co/ceNzvWrM4w 3 days ago