Our Mission: SmokeLong Quarterly is dedicated to bringing the best flash fiction to the web on a quarterly basis, whether writtenwidely published authors, or those new to the craft. The term “smoke-long” comes from the Chinese, who noted that reading a piece of flash takes about the same length of time as smoking a cigarette. All the work we publish is precisely that—about a smoke long.
- “Sometimes you have to ride the river rails,” I said. In Issue 56, "What Befell Boneyard Zeke" by @jameshjwarner. smokelong.com/what-befell-bo… 12 hours ago
- RT @clairepolders: Making my list for @SmokeLong proved once more, that it feels ten times better to promote the writing of others than you… 17 hours ago
- @clairepolders ❤ 17 hours ago
- Check out the replies for a list of great journals (including SLQ!) that publish flash fiction. twitter.com/DidiWood/statu… 17 hours ago
- We love seeing editor @shastagrant's chapbook out in the world! twitter.com/MrBearStumpy/s… 17 hours ago